Thursday, August 17, 2006

3 months!

Wow, it's been almost 3 months since my last post. That tells ya that I haven't had time to fish in a long time and am very itchy to hit the water.

We have numerous ponds in the Woodlands that I plan on visiting soon. My kayak is still in Austin unfortunately. Fly fishing from the shore just isn't too much fun. As soon as I have time to get back to Austin, I'll hopefully pick back up posting.

I did take my son out to one of the lakes (or pond... at least it doesn't have a fountain in the middle of it) across the street from my house. He caught a 8 inch bass and thought it was the greatest thing ever. He wanted to take it home and put it in his fish tank.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember when an eight inch bass meant a good days fishing for me!